Below is a sample webinar invitation intended for internal audiences. You will want to update this with your event details and the registration link that will be sent to you in your webinar confirmation email by your event producer.
SUBJECT: Register Now: Acme Global Sales All Hands Call
You are invited to join our CFO Wyle Coyote for our next quarterly call:
Topic: Acme Global Sales All Hands Call
Date: Friday, July 29, 2016
Time: 2:30pm CEST / 1:30pm BST / 8:30am EDT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing complete details for joining the webinar including a personal logon link and the ability to add this webinar to your calendar.
[Optional – for companies that use viewing rooms]
We will also be viewing the broadcast from conference rooms in locations with a large number of participants. This will ensure the best viewing experience for all, particularly if your office is limited on Internet and network bandwidth. Please check with your manager for additional details.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Internal Invitation Best Practice
Every company has a different approach to internal communications and its best to adhere to those guidelines. With that in mind, we do have a few recommendations:
- Dedicate an email for inviting participants. People scan their inbox and if the invitation is buried in a weekly or monthly communication then recipients will not know they need to take action.
- Keep your email short and focused on getting the registration.
- Use the subject link to clearly show that action is required.
- The invitation should give a good reason to attend – the more specific the better.
- If you use a graphical register button, also include the link in your email.
- Although a complete HTML marketing template is not required, a well-formatted email invitation does help and reflects well on your office. Simply adding your logo to the top of your invitation adds a professional touch.