Why Is Content Marketing Important?
The research shows that 70% of buyers educate themselves on planned business purchases before they reach your web site. The traditional methodology of attracting prospects into the top of a “funnel” and then nurturing them to a sale is broken. Your prospects are already being educated on the web and through social media, so it is imperative that you reach out to them and engage in these online conversations. The best way to engage without violating online social norms is to share valuable content.
Do you think this sounds a lot like a good marketing webinar? You are right. The packaging may change, but the concept is the same. But now instead of conducting one webinar each quarter, you need to create the equivalent content weekly! How are you ever going to do that?
Leverage Your Existing Assets
Coreography can help you produce the content you need to be successful. We can provide the consulting and production services to:
- Assess your existing content and identify your content gaps.
- Implement presentation design to facilitate content re-use and re-purposing.
- Capture your Subject Matter Experts, presentations, and events.
- Add new interviews, presentations, and demonstrations to fill the content gaps.
- Package your content so it is easily viewed and shared online.
Let Coreography help you produce the content library your business needs to gain traction with your digital marketing efforts!