Managed webinars are better webinars.
Our Web Seminars include event management to improve delivery quality and enable your team to stay focused on the presentation. We support both live audio and video web seminars.
Do you really need a managed webinar?
These are important questions to ask yourself:
- Do your live web seminars engage your audience? Do you leverage the technology by including video, polls, interactive chat?
- Can you feel the tension on the presenter call before you go live? What will you do when a presenter has problems during your live event?
- Are your event recordings good enough to promote on your web site? Do you deliver your recordings in the best format and length for on-demand viewing?
- Should you really be spending your time becoming an expert on your web seminar platform and providing support to team members?
A managed webinar addresses all of these concerns.
Key benefits to our webinars include:
- Better execution; Leverage our expertise and off-load event production responsibility from internal staff that do not have the time nor the technical training to execute these tasks efficiently.
- Instant support; Our live event support provides an instant response to panelist problems, questions and usability issues, and isolates the true technical issues.
- Better results; Focus your efforts on presentation and audience development, rather than the intricacies of event production.
- Best practice implementation and technology adoption; We continually evaluate all the leading event platforms to select the best price/performance and feature/functionality options, then implement best practices that leverage the platform strengths while minimizing the weaknesses. We ensure that you get the most out of the webinar delivery platform.
- Lower overall costs; Right after your webinar audience the most important asset is the archive. If you have good audio it will be viewed after your event. If it is low-quality or your event suffers from technical problems, you will choose not to promote it since it reflects poorly on you and your brand. And if your recording fails, you may find yourself delivering the same webinar again. A little additional up-front expense insures a good event recording that lowers your overall cost.
Want to learn more? Contact us for a complete overview of our capabilities.