On Demand – webinars, demonstrations, and training – reach your viewers when they are most receptive.
Let Coreography capture, record, edit and produce your next presentation or demonstration for on-demand viewing. Like our Web Seminars and Webcasts, we use broadcast-quality hardware and software to capture speaker narration and screen demonstrations. But without the added pressure of a live event, your panelists can deliver their best presentation. Our professional editing ensures your message is delivered crisply and succinctly.
Are your speakers spread out across the country? No problem. All you need is a telephone. For demonstrations simply join our web meeting.
Are you concerned about narration quality? No problem. A Coreography Web Producer checks audio before the session begins and monitors the entire call, making sure that the barking dog or motorcycle drive-by does not make it onto your final recording.
Are you presenter’s subject matter experts, not expert presenters? No problem. Presenters can re-record a phrase, a paragraph, a slide, or the entire presentation without dealing with specialized software or services. And they can be joined by someone on your staff to make sure they don’t miss key points and your message is delivered just the way you want.
Do you need consistency across a series of presentations? No problem. Share your desired audio and visual style and format and we will make sure each recording follows that format – introductions, speaker slides, closings, and calls-to-action – for consistent branding and user experience.
Are your subject matter experts too busy? No problem – as long as they know their content we are good to go. Simply schedule a recording session and let them present. We do all the editing and production. Saves them time and you get a professional recording.
Do your presentations change over time? No problem. We capture and archive the original raw production files so they can be updated as pricing, promotions, or features change. This extends the shelf-life of your content and lowers production costs.
Do you need more than one delivery format? No problem. We produce indexed slide presentations, YouTube-friendly HD video, Flash video, Windows Media, and audio/video podcasts. You name it, we can probably produce it. All of our formats are designed to be portable and can be hosted on any web server.
Key benefits include
- Reach you audience when they are most receptive; On-Demand Webinars are available 7×24, anytime, anywhere.
- Continue the conversation started with a live webinar using shorter, targeted presentations that address a specific topic of interest in more detail.
- Improve sales readiness with just-in-time product and service training; training is best recieved when sales and service personnel have a specific need for the information.
- Maintain viewer attention and improve retention with professionally-edited presentations that keeps the focus on your message while reducing playback time.
- Engage your viewers using tightly synchronized narration with slides, animations, video and screen video demonstrations.
- Lower communication costs with presentations that can be easily edited and updated to extend the usable presentation life.
- Create Valuable Presentation Libraries using both live and on-demand webinars accessible from any browser. Use these libraries to position your company as a thought-leader while educating prospects and generating leads.
Contact us to learn more.