On demand demonstrations and training reach your viewers when they are most receptive.
We record demonstrations, training, and internal corporate communications specifically designed for on-demand viewing. Without the added pressure of a live event, your presenters can deliver their best presentation! These recordings can also be used as part of a live webinar or webcast.
Are your speakers spread out across the country? No problem. We can capture audio and video on-site or remotely.
Are you concerned about narration quality? No problem. A Coreography Web Producer checks audio before the session begins and provides ongoing feedback on audio quality during the session.
Are you presenter’s subject matter experts, not expert presenters? No problem. Presenters can re-record a phrase, a paragraph, a slide, or an entire presentation without dealing with specialized software or services. And they can be joined by someone on your staff to make sure they don’t miss key points and your message is delivered just the way you want. We include professional audio editing for a polished finished recording.
Do you need consistency across a series of presentations? No problem. Share your desired audio and visual style and format and we will make sure each recording follows that format – introductions, speaker slides, closings, and calls-to-action – for consistent branding and user experience.
Are your subject matter experts too busy? No problem – as long as they know their content we are good to go. We will do all the editing and production. Saves them time and you get a professional recording.
Do your presentations change over time? No problem. We archive the original production files so they can be updated as pricing, promotions, and features change. This extends the shelf-life of your content and lowers production costs.
Do you need more than one delivery format? No problem. We produce all the popular video formats or an attractive, indexed HTML5 presentation. All of our formats are designed to be portable and can be hosted on any web server.
Key benefits include
- Reach you audience when they are most receptive; On-demand recordings are available 24×7, anytime, anywhere.
- Improve sales readiness with just-in-time product and service training; training is best received when sales and service personnel have a specific need for the information.
- Continue the conversation started with a live webinar using shorter, targeted presentations that address a specific topic of interest in more detail.
- Maintain viewer attention and improve retention with professionally-edited presentations that keeps the focus on your message while reducing playback time.
- Engage your viewers using tightly synchronized narration with slides, animations, video and screen video demonstrations.
- Lower communication costs with presentations that can be easily edited and updated to extend the usable presentation life.
- Create valuable presentation libraries using both live and on-demand webinars accessible from any browser. Use these libraries to position your company as a thought-leader while educating prospects and generating leads.
Contact us to learn more.