Enhanced Replays – premium webinar recordings
Coreography Enhanced Replays are the highest-quality webinar recordings available anywhere. Enhanced Replays are professionally-edited on-demand recordings suitable for lead generation, lead nurturing, training, or corporate communications.
When you consider all the costs that go into delivering your live web seminar – employee time, presenter costs, presentation development costs, platform costs – you really need to leverage this investment. Our Enhanced Replay’s provides a superior event recording that extends the life and reach of your webinar presentations.
Key benefits include:
- Deliver on-demand prospect, customer, channel and sales education using the web meetings and webinars you already deliver. Eliminate the need for separate recording sessions and multimedia creation – Coreography can edit these web seminars to create a high-quality web-based multimedia resource with a consistent look, feel and presentation format that can be updated as your product and services evolve.
- Quickly create valuable presentation libraries using both live and on-demand webinars accessible from any browser. Use these libraries to position your company as a thought-leader while educating prospects and generating leads.
- Maintain viewer attention and improve content retention with high-quality recordings that are up to 20% shorter than the original web seminar.
- Reduce your overall expense and communication costs by capturing high-quality recordings the first time, then distributing your presentation in multiple web-friendly formats and editing/updating this content to extend the presentation life.
- Extend your reach with cross-platform playback using presentation and video formats that play on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Easy to implement since no changes are required – you continue to use your existing webinar service provider!
Key features include:
- Highest-quality audio capture reduces audience fatigue and improves the listening experience.
- Longer content shelf-life since our replays can be edited and updated to remove old information and add new narration.
- Engage viewers quickly and reduce time commitment with recordings that reduce playback time up to 20% or more.
- Maintain viewer attention and improve retention by accelerating your panelist speech to more closely match the human brain’s ability to comprehend verbal communication.
- Professional editing includes
- tightening of the opening and closing including the removal of housekeeping slides and live event-specific promotions.
- slide re-synchronization to adjust for slide miscues and Internet delays.
- removal of erroneous statements as directed by client.
- Flexible presentation options using an indexed presentation format or video formats with picture-in-picture or split-screen options.
- Non-proprietary, portable media formats future-proof your content. since it can be edited with widely available third-party tools and hosted on any web server.
- Cross-browser and cross-platform support using Adobe Flash improves content reach while eliminating viewer customer support.
- Easy implementation that works with any service provider using telephone or streaming audio acquisition, your PowerPoint slides and audience access to your web meeting or web seminar.
- Simple, fast deployment with included 12 months hosting. Simply copy and paste a link to your your web site or email invitation.
Specific features support and implementation requirements vary by Player. Please contact Coreography for additional details.
- Moderator voice-overs add consistent openings, closings, and call-to-action. This can be used to create a cleaner introduction and new call-to-action or promotional offer for your replay, or can be used for your audio podcast production.
- Audio Scrubbing to remove excessive umms, ahhs, and related speaker repetition. Slides are also re-synchronized and pauses and delays removed from your source audio.
- Surveys and web forms can be created and inserted into your presentation. Surveys and forms can be used to reward viewers, encourage feedback, or track completion.
- Video insertion adds a personal touch to your presentations or a formal introduction.
- Transcripts can be made from your narration and displayed by slide during your presentation. They can also be used for search-engine optimization.
- Translations can be generated from a transcript and displayed by slide during your presentation to provide internationalization.
- Audio and video podcast production to extend the reach of your content and provide more ways for viewers to access and share your presentations.
- Registration with database capture and email notification or complete registration portal option with password creation and authentication.
- Analytics integration with your existing solution or Google Analytics for a unified view of web activity.