Oracle Eloqua users can now easily integrate their email marketing automation with GoToWebinar. Watch this video for a quick introduction to the capabilities:
To implement this solution all you need is a dedicated GoToWebinar account and then to install the GoToWebinar connector from the Oracle App Cloud. Coreography can still manage the webinar for you, including the set-up and configuration of each event.
What exactly does this do?
Let’s walk through the workflow:
- Webinars will continue to be set-up and configured in GoToWebinar, where they are assigned a unique Webinar ID.
- Using the Eloqua connector you will build your campaign workflows in Eloqua, sending out your email invitations and directing them to an Eloqua landing page that will include an Eloqua form for registration capture.
- Configure your GoToWebinar Register Attendee cloud connector with your Webinar ID.
- When Eloqua captures a registration, it will automatically be added to your scheduled GoToWebinar webinar (using the unique Webinar ID).
- GoToWebinar will continue to send the confirmation emails which include an ‘Add to Calendar’ link, as well as any reminders (usually one week, one day, and one hour) that are configured.
- GoToWebinar will still need to be configured for panelist access.
- Registration reports would typically be generated by Eloqua. Coreography can continue to deliver registration reports but will only capture the first name, last name, and email of any registrant. If you are capturing additional information that would be housed in Eloqua. (For example, if you are asking if they have questions before the event, you need to pull those responses from Eloqua.)
- After the webinar, you can set-up your Eloqua workflow to query GoToWebinar (using the GoToWebinar Query Attendance connector) to get a list of attendees and attendance duration. You cannot pull exit survey results.
- You can then configure Eloqua to send unique emails to those who attended and to no-shows.
Will I benefit from this solution?
This solution makes the most sense if you are already working within Eloqua to create and deliver campaigns, or are dealing with a very large number of prospects that you want to nurture using Eloqua.
If you prefer to use GoToWebinar’s registration form, you do receive an Excel report that includes all registrants, attendees, and attendance duration. You can always import this information into Eloqua or simply add the detail to an individual contact, or you could use the ‘GoToWebinar Attended?’ element to automatically query for attendance status and route contacts accordingly.
For more information about the Eloqua GoToWebinar app, please visit the Oracle Eloqua Help Center.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.